Hi Mark and all,

Your welcome. I didn't mine answering yourquestions and I thank everyone who were trying to help me out. I really do appreciate it.

I actually have someone from this list who will try to help me out tomorrow in trying to get this issue resolved.

I will keep all suggestions in mine tomorrow when we try to get this resolved and fixed.

I'm not going to give up but let me tell you I tried and tried to get this resolved on Sunday but to no reveal.

Like I've said before I know nothing about iTunes and I never use it until I got my iPhone. I'm not that good with technology I've never used before and iTunes was frustrating me to no end.

But I will try to keep an open mine and continue to learn how to use iTunes once this issue is resolved.

I thought I was doing good managing to successfully put to of my three CD's on my phone. That's a big accommplishment for me.

I'm glad you all are understanding and not thinking how stupid I am when it comes to learning itunes.

Again I really do appreciate everyone's help from this list and I'm glad to be a part of it. Take care.

Lori and the Gipper