Preorder the book here
www.mosen.org

Christopher Hallsworth
Student at the Hadley School for the Blind
www.hadley.edu

On 16/09/2014 16:33, Christina C. wrote:
Where can I get the book? Also, I am considering the 6 plus but I am concerned
how large it will be after putting on a protective shock absorb-ant case like
the otter box. I honestly, am quite excited about iOS 8 even knowing ahead of
time about the bugs. I am really excited about the different
keyboard/typing/text input options. I hope that is not one of the bugs and I
hope it does not disappoint. When is the release of iOS 8? Tomorrow?

Christina