Yes.

Christopher Hallsworth
Student at the Hadley School for the Blind
www.hadley.edu

On 16/09/2014 11:27, Andrew J. LaPointe wrote:
             Will ios 8 work with the 4s?

From: Gmail
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2014 5:45 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: overview of accessibility features in iOS 8

Jonathan, that's really nice of you! I'm super excited to read your book and
find out all about iOS 8! Can't wait for release day!

Thanks,
Ari

On Sep 15, 2014, at 9:51 PM, Jonathan Mosen <jmo...@mosen.org> wrote:

   Hi Lynn and all. It might be best to withhold your judgment for a bit. I'm
not denying there are some real annoyances with this release, and depending on
how you use your device, they'll be more of a bother to you than they will be
for others. But for me, weighing up the good and bad, I'd still upgrade. There
is just so much to like about iOS 8.
   I'm planning on releasing iOS 8 Without the Eye a few hours before the
software goes live so people get a chance to read it. In the email going out
containing the book, there is a summary of the major bugs, consequences, and
possible work-arounds. So those getting the book can hopefully make up their
minds about whether upgrading is right for them by release time.

   Jonathan Mosen
   Mosen Consulting
   Blindness technology eBooks, tutorials and training
   http://Mosen.org