They had time to fix bugs.  It was prior to the release.  But, just for
curiosity's sake.  How long will you give them to "fix" these bugs?

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Charles Rivard
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, September 22, 2014 1:53 PM
  Subject: Re: overview of accessibility features in iOS 8

  Negative!  Negative!  Negative!!  How about giving them time to fix bugs??
7.0 was buggy when released, but is good with 7.1.2.  So your statement about
them never fixing things is absolutely false.  It is a flat out lie, only
serving the purpose of unnecessary Apple bashing.  Get your facts right before
spreading them around.

you! really! are! finished!