Hi Joe,

The app is all access menus. This app can search  by name, scan logos to access
business information, scan qr codes, automotive businesses , restaurants ,
entertainment, health related businesses, shopping, travel related businesses ,
follow all access menus on twitter, visit all access on the web, and review all
access on the app store.

I just downloaded this app the other day and I decided to play around with the
app. For example I doubled tapped on the search by name  and then theirs a text
field I doubled tapp  on and the built in keyboard popped up and then I typed
in for example Bob Evans  and tapped on the search button and  many different
Bob Evans  Restaurants   showed up around 42 I think with the different
locations of each restaurant. Then I doubled tapped on the Bob Evans  location
I wanted  and it took me to another screen.

On this screen for Bob Evans  theirs 5 options you can choose from and they are
menu, maps, phone, website and 4 square. Anyhow, I doubled tapped on the menu
option and hear is where you can read the entire Bob Evans menu.

I know I'm going to love this app with all the different things this app can
do.

So I hope this helps you some. Take care.

Lori and the Gipper