Hi,

I am sitting here beside a temporary loan of a Pearl and Open Book neither
of which will be mine when I relocate. Neither is it convenient when
combined with the 17 inch acer it is currently connected to in a dining
situation. However, since the Acer is only a spare anyway, it is convenient
as a tool for reading mail. However, I am anxious to try the KNFB Reader on
the menus of an HDTV such as the annoying sixty inch model that currently
sits in my temporary residence and has been sitting there for about eleven
months and is still not completely configured to its maximum user comfort. I
have heard that the reader app may be helpful in that regard.