Another way to work with the apps in the bottom row that seems to work most of
the time is to move one of them on top of the other creating a folder than
either deleting one of the apps in there or moving it out of the folder to
another part of your phone. Figured this out by accident when I could not move
an app that was in the bottom row. Creating the temporary folder for some
reason works and allows you to edit the apps in the bottom row.