Hi Bart,

Hmmm, note sure why you would need to run as root to get the profile plan,
especially if it was not required for explain ?

Anyway, the query profiles will be analysed by development would will be able
to advise on how the speed might be improved or why they are slow, so will let
you know what they report ...

OpenLink Software, Inc.      //              http://www.openlinksw.com/
Weblog   -- http://www.openlinksw.com/blogs/
LinkedIn -- http://www.linkedin.com/company/openlink-software/
Twitter  -- http://twitter.com/OpenLink
Google+  -- http://plus.google.com/100570109519069333827/
Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/OpenLinkSoftware
Universal Data Access, Integration, and Management Technology Providers