Hi Bart,

Is seems the "set profile on" option is not implemented in the VOS isql
program, so will have to make a request to have that option added as it is in
the commercial version. But you still can just run the profile command with the
query in single quotes directly from isql ie

SQL> profile('select count(*) from sys_users');
result
LONG VARCHAR

15

{
time        14% fanout         1 input         1 rows
time       8.4% fanout         1 input         1 rows
{ fork
time        74% fanout         0 input         1 rows
SYS_USERS_ID        15 rows()

After code:
      0:  sum count 1 set no set_ctr
      5: BReturn 0
}
time         3% fanout         0 input         1 rows
Select (count)
}

 0 msec 10% cpu,         1 rnd        14 seq         0% same seg         0%
same pg
Compilation: 0 msec 0 reads         0% read 0 messages         0% clw

4 Rows. -- 1 msec.
SQL>

OpenLink Software, Inc.      //              http://www.openlinksw.com/
Weblog   -- http://www.openlinksw.com/blogs/
LinkedIn -- http://www.linkedin.com/company/openlink-software/
Twitter  -- http://twitter.com/OpenLink
Google+  -- http://plus.google.com/100570109519069333827/
Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/OpenLinkSoftware
Universal Data Access, Integration, and Management Technology Providers