Hi Bart,

You still have not provided the "profile"  for each query. You can do this by
running "SET PROFILE ON/OFF" as did for the explain plans ...

OpenLink Software, Inc.      //              http://www.openlinksw.com/
Weblog   -- http://www.openlinksw.com/blogs/
LinkedIn -- http://www.linkedin.com/company/openlink-software/
Twitter  -- http://twitter.com/OpenLink
Google+  -- http://plus.google.com/100570109519069333827/
Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/OpenLinkSoftware
Universal Data Access, Integration, and Management Technology Providers