From: Bart Vandewoestyne [mailto:bart.vandewoest...@telenet.be]
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2014 4:50 AM
To: virtuoso-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Virtuoso-users] Using column store structure for exiting data

On 2014-05-18 16:11, Hugh Williams wrote:
> Hi Sumit
>
> Ah, didn't realise you started with a v6 row store database, thus how
> did you upgrade to v7 ?
>
> As if you simply check pointed and restarted the v6 database with a v7
> binary then it would be automatically upgraded but all the tables
> including the RDF_QUAD tables and indexes would remain in the original
> row store mode.

I have a question related to this: suppose you are given a database and you
don't know (or don't remember anymore) whether that data was created with a v6
or v7 version of Virtuoso.  How can you then check what tables/indexes (and for
my case, more specifically the RDF_QUAD table) are already stored column-wise,
and which ones are still stored row-wise?

Kind regards,
Bart