Hi Tony,

answering inline.

Il 08/04/2016 15:04, HANSEN, TONY L ha scritto:
On 4/5/16, 10:57 AM, "Meetecho IETF support" <i...@meetecho.com> wrote:

Il 05/04/2016 01:31, HANSEN, TONY L ha scritto:
Some comments from my remote experiences today.

First off, meetecho is a VAST improvement over how remote access used
to be, and it's getting better every meeting. Thanks!!!

A few more comments:

Occasionally I'll lose connectivity to the audio stream, a video stream, or
even the slide stream, while everything else keeps working. A window refresh
sometimes fixes these.

*) it would be nice to have a way to restart individual streams, as in "click here to refresh
the audio stream", "click here to refresh the slide stream", etc. (e.g. Circular
refresh icons on a corner of the specific stream.)

Absolutely agree, and we've already added this to our TODO list for Berlin since we first noticed some users experiencing the issue. We'll also add some detection mechanisms to try and recover automatically, should this happen, and maybe react accordingly in a few additional ways (e.g., if you're losing streams often, maybe just give up on speaker feed and only keep slides on, in case it's bandwidth issues or excessive packet loss).

Sometimes doing a refresh loses the room information and it prompts for a room
name. Huh? And the prompts look really messed up on my screen, with the button
on top of the input textbox.

By design, you should be redirected to the same login page you used to join in the first place, and it should remember whatever you put in there automatically. If that's not always working as expected, it's a bug ad we'll have to look into that. You're probably ending up in a login page that actually forgot part of that info (e.g., the WG you were following), which uses a different layout.

After typing in the registration number, there is a background load of your
saved picture, AND a very annoying expansion of the area above the name to
display the saved picture or placeholder picture. The reason it's annoying is
that when you're trying to log in (or RE-login quickly to avoid missing more of
the meeting), the check boxes are moving around the screen right when you're
trying to click them, you're chasing them around the screen and losing time
waiting for them to settle down.

Ack, we'll need to fix that. The avatar feature is a brand new one we just added for the meeting here in BA, so there are indeed improvements that are needed on the user experience there.

Relaunching the window from agenda starts all over from the very beginning login screen. If you previously
clicked "remember my login info", it fills in the name and registration info. But you still need to
re-click the buttons acknowledging the note well. I also click "remember my login info" again
"just in case". It seems like this scenario could be streamlined better when you're re-logging in
to an on-going session and you're trying to miss as little as possible.

Makes sense, and I guessthe "Note well" part is particularly annoying as it prevents you to join if unchecked. If you checked it once, you did confirm you read it, and we should remember that as well.

Thanks for your feedback!
the Meetecho Team

        Tony Hansen