Il 08/04/2016 15:54, Paul Kyzivat ha scritto:
On 4/8/16 9:42 AM, Meetecho IETF support wrote:

Relaunching the window from agenda starts all over from the very
beginning login screen. If you previously clicked "remember my login
info", it fills in the name and registration info. But you still need
to re-click the buttons acknowledging the note well. I also click
"remember my login info" again "just in case". It seems like this
scenario could be streamlined better when you're re-logging in to an
on-going session and you're trying to miss as little as possible.

Makes sense, and I guessthe "Note well" part is particularly annoying as
it prevents you to join if unchecked. If you checked it once, you did
confirm you read it, and we should remember that as well.

The "Remember" option is almost as annoying. If I'm logging in again,
using info that was remembered, then I don't know what will happen if I
don't check "Remember" again. So I feel I must check it again. So, you
should remember the remember option setting and fill it in again.

You're definitely right. We'll fix this in the next version.

Cheers,
the Meetecho team

     Thanks,
     Paul