At 1:53 PM -0700 10/18/06, Michael G Schwern wrote:
I have Audrey Tang staying at my place this week starting tonite.
This means we have a chance of fixing the VMS issues in her modules.
Please post here the issues you're having with her modules and I'll
see what I can do about getting them fixed this week while I've got
her.

Um, well, it looks like she's got about a hundred modules:

http://search.cpan.org/~autrijus/

So unless you're a *really* good cook and can persuade her to stay
longer (like a year), we may have to focus our efforts.  I've
downloaded the following and will try building them all with blead
and see what happens:

Module-Install-0.64.tar.gz
PAR-0.956.tar.gz
ExtUtils-AutoInstall-0.63.tar.gz