Adam Kennedy wrote:
> Craig A. Berry wrote stuff, ending with:
>> Module-Install-0.64.tar.gz
>> PAR-0.956.tar.gz
>> ExtUtils-AutoInstall-0.63.tar.gz
>
> PAR is now owned by Steffen Mueller primarily.
>
> ExtUtils::AutoInstall is no longer required seperately from
> Module::Install so you can ignore that too. (parts are embedded in
> Module::Install as Module::AutoInstall now, and we're trying to get rid
> of that slowly too).
>
> If you did nothing but get Module::Install happy on VMS end to end,
> you'll have done well.

Working on that.  The code is extremely unix-centric.  I'm surprised it works
on Windows (it does right?)  Rather than trying to make it use native paths
internally, because it has so many places where it assumes Unix paths such as
using them as %INC keys, it might be less disruptive to unixify everything on
its way in.