----- Original Message -----
From: "Chad LaFarge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "VNC List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2002 1:04 PM
Subject: Multiple Servers on a Win Machine...

[snip]
> In other words, I need to give a demo to five remote users on a PC that I
can't access
> physically.
>
> In order to achieve this, I need to be able to have one of two things:
>
> 1) Two VNC Servers running on the same Windows machine: one for the
"Controller" and one
> for "Viewers"
[snip
> Chad

Option one is the way to do this.  The "Viewers" would connect to one
display number (set to disable remote keyboard/mouse) and a shared session.
The "Controller" would connect to the second display number with full
control.  Since this is Windows, both display numbers will be the console.
--
William Hooper

Hey, this isn't my tagline ! Who put it here ?