> From: "Chad LaFarge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 17:43:01 -0500

> Here is my goal:
> One user in Chicago must control one PC in St Louis
> Five users in New York, L.A., and Seattle must be able to view, but not control the
>same
> PC
>
> In other words, I need to give a demo to five remote users on a PC that I can't
>access
> physically.
[...]
> Can anyone point me in the right direction for this?

If the 5 viewers are also using MS Windows, simply make sure that when
connecting they select "View only" on the options screen available via
the "Options..." button on the first VNCviewer window.  If you cannot
rely on the users to do that one simple thing, have somebody reliable
set up a session that way on thier PCs in advance, then save the
settings via the viewer's "Save settings as..." menu option. Then a
session can be subsequently started with the same options (in this case,
view only).