        Van: Chad LaFarge [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Verzonden: vr 30/08/2002 15:28
        Aan: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        CC:
        Onderwerp: Re: Multiple Servers on a Win Machine...

        In case someone missed it... I've tried to run separate servers and on
separate display
        numbers, and it does not happen... at least not on my Win 2k.  Also, no option
for a
        second password.

        Maybe I am an idiot.  Perhaps, if you have the answer that will work for me,
you should
        describe the steps as if you ARE talking to an idiot, and then it would get
through my
        thick skull and we'd all be happy.

        Thanks in advance for your -assistance-.

        Chad