I used a batch file to push out VNC.

the batch: (I had to make it for both Win98 and Win2K clients so you could
probably stream line it)
--
@echo off
rem This batch will copy the VNC files from F:\VNC to C:\Program

rem If WinVNC.exe is not there we will assume that the system needs all the
files
IF NOT EXIST C:\progra~1\ORL\VNC\WinVNC.EXE goto CopyFiles
exit

rem This section copies the VNC files, installs the VNC service and runs
rem VNC the first time
:CopyFiles

rem lets make sure they get the reg keys
regedit /s f:\vnc\vnc_cust.reg

c:
cd c:\progra~1
md c:\progra~1\orl
md c:\progra~1\orl\vnc
copy F:\tightVNC\*.* C:\Progra~1\ORL\VNC
cls

rem Install the service
C:\Progra~1\ORL\VNC\WinVNC.exe -install
exit
--
I use this batch in  Novell login script, but I don't see why it could not
be used in a Windows login script.

John

|---------+------------------------------->
|         |           "Richard Harris"    |
|         |           <richard.harris@nott|
|         |           scc.gov.uk>         |
|         |           Sent by:            |
|         |           vnc-list-admin@realv|
|         |           nc.com              |
|         |                               |
|         |                               |
|         |           09/09/2002 08:44 AM |
|         |           Please respond to   |
|         |           vnc-list            |
|---------+------------------------------->

  |       To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                          |
  |       cc:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                          |
  |       Subject:  Deploying VNC to Win2k and XP remotely

> This posses a problem, however, as
> Fastpush does not support eSVNC.

True, but you only need to add a folder to the fastpush folder. Then add in
section under the flavours section so that you can choose esvnc from the
command line.

I'll update Fastpush and you can pick the bits out you need. Ok?

Later,
Richard