Jordan Share wrote:

> At 07:44 AM 2/14/2003, Illtud Daniel wrote:

> >To spare us this gripe everytime you post, can't you subscribe
> >*all* your email addresses, and then set all the ones except
> >your main one to 'disable mail delivery' in the subscription
> >options? That should work a treat.
>
> Finally!  Some useful information.

Thanks...

> It's a klugey workaround to a broken list policy, but it'll probably be
> less annonying.

You're the only one I see whining about the policy, so the
kludge is of your own making, IMHO.

Now if you want to rant about the Reply-To: policy, then I'd
be listening.

--
Illtud Daniel                                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Uwch Ddadansoddwr Systemau                       Senior Systems Analyst