Max Moroz wrote:
P.S. If you think I'm exaggerating the problem.. think about it.. You advertise
your IP address on a public computer, AND ALSO the fact that you run VNC server
there. If you have static IP (say, cable internet), you will quite possibly
have willing and able hackers going after your computer trying to guess your
password. Just out of sheer boredom. Yes, I know, the password should be hard
to guess. But do you really feel like making such a target of yourself??

A better question might be if your personal security is so important to you, why you put sensitive information into a public machine in the first place?