Max Moroz wrote:

Eh? I didnt mean to put sensitive info on a public computer.

I expected RealVNC to just run, and not store anything on the machine. Or in
the worst case, leave a file with settings that I can easily erase.

If you use web email on a public computer, and found that it left your last
letter saved on the desktop, and you can't even erase it, would you feel it's
your own fault?

Sorry if I misunderstood what you're talking about, but I really can't make sense of your comment.

D'~x wrote:
A better question might be if your personal security is so important to
you, why you put sensitive information into a public machine in the first place?

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ORL\VNCviewer\MRU is where the ips are stored on a windows box. If you can get to it someplace else im not sure....but im pretty sure you'll need admin rights to the box to be able to get into the registry.