Hi Wez,

In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   "RE: Hitachi-ZYWRLE Encoding Number (was RE: Introduction of   NewVNCcodec)"
   ""James Weatherall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>" wrote:

>The RFB protocol specification already defines the range of encodings used
>by the TightVNC project, including the "quality-level" encodings.  So as
>long as your use of them is compatible with TightVNC's use of them, that
>won't be a problem.

In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   "RE: ZYWRLE for RealVNC/Free/Win V4.1.2 is now available!"
   ""James Weatherall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>" wrote:

>Firstly, we normally refer to the standard VNC distribution as VNC Free
>Edition these days, or simply VNC.

OK, I understood about them.

>Secondly, you haven't added your own copyright notice to the files you've
>modified - I don't know whether that's intentional, but I thought I'd
>mention it!

Thank you for your kindness:)

Did you say about ZYWRLE[Encoder|Decoder].[cxx|h]?
(zywrletemplate.c has already included our copyright notice.)

I think that they are almost same with ZRLE[Encoder|Decoder].[cxx|h]
which are your great works. I did only a bit thing.
Other modifications are also trivia:)

So, though I don't think that they needs to include our copyright notice,
if you'd so, please copy our copyright notice which is in
zywrletemplate.c(line 2-42) into the below of your copyright notice
of them.

Thank you, again:)

Regards,

---