Sent: Friday, February 18, 2005 10:46 AM
Subject: Re: Evangelical environmentalists

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I posted on this issue earlier. A useful link is:

http://www.creationcare.org/

Hey, Erik. Do you know how to talk to these people, by any chance? Do you speak their lingo? If so, please introduce this subject to them. Have them read my book. The last chapters may speak to some of their concerns.

Seriously, these people's beliefs and thought processes are so different from mine, I have no clue how I might persuade them to look at cold fusion. There is a very nice fellow promoting my book with some of them. He happens to be a rabid creationist. I copied one of his letters to Ed Storms the other day, and we agree that he is mentally on a different planet. I would not want to get into an argument with him. I sincerely appreciate his concern for the environment and his efforts to promote cold fusion. I am always willing to compromise and find common ground with other people. But I do not know how to write a presentation that might convince someone with this belief system.

Seriously, I would appreciate advice from any other readers here with connections or a religious bent. No offense meant.