Grimer wrote..

>Wrong! It has Neutral Mass.
Mass is energy.
And energy is motion^2

So energy can be positive or negative as exemplified
by strain energy (epsilon^2) which can be tensile
strain energy or compressive strain energy.

So mass can be positive or negative.

Mass is not a measure of substance but a measure of
motion relative to the environment as both Ing.Saviour
and I have independently realised. (see his and my
Yahoo sites for details).

More! More! This is the type of physics dialog we need. Mass may not be a measure of substance. However the measure of motion  relative to the environment can  have a " memory' and form both good and bad habits instantly ( Coanda would love it). I suggest this is a clue to the struggle JLN has with his MAHG model.

Richard