At 05:56 am 27/07/2005 -0700, you wrote:
>Contemplating collisions with Neutral or Negative Mass
>particles boggles the mind.
>
>How would a particle with Neutral mass affect
>momentum?

Good question.

It would send it spinning off at right angles, perhaps.

In the ultimate, mass (and energy) is merely an aspect
of momentum "Quis non agit non existit" (Leibniz);
so neutral mass implies zero momentum.

If a materon consists of two parts, ones spinning
clockwise and one widdershins then because momentum
is a vector the particle has zero momentum.

However, I'm sure you can conjure up plenty of
alternatives with the aid of your Metaphysical Magic. ;-)

Cheers,

Frank Grimer