Fred wrote..

>Neutral Molecule velocity  v = (kT/0.5*m)^1/2 (T could be very high for a neutralized ion)

>Is something like this going on in the MAHG and with Mills' Hydrino catalyst/s?

Fred, You amaze me with your insight.  I went to a skin doctor some years ago. He said " stay out of he sun". I suugested the problem was the small desktop fluorescent lamp. Since that time I have considered the " artificial" light as a source of OU. During my recent visit to that doctor he said "I have been thinking about fluorescent light and you may be correct that natural sunlight plays a lesser role than lamp but we lack a better  method of measuring the role such lamps play in skin cancer.

That triggered the thought that science needs methods of measuring OU before we spend more time trying to apply it. My thinking has been we are surrounded with the evidence .We need a believable method of measuring it. Perhaps a type of bio-genetic instrument may serve the purpose.

My comments regarding CF being a " reaction" , a " counterforce", a system for maintaining " balance" is re-inforced everytime I read another hot fusion research report. The task may be described as attempting to measure centripital forces using a weight scale when it requires an unlimited amount of slack as in catching a fish. The measure is in the length of the line extended as required to tire the fish.

Richard