Do not send "Creative Science"  any money!

-----Original Message-----
From: OrionWorks [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2005 10:30 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: It ain't fittin, not fittin, it just ain't fittin

> From: John.Rudiger

> Hi all,
>
> Regarding retrofitting engines, I was sent this shortcut
> http://www.fuellesspower.com/ <http://www.fuellesspower.com/> by a
> colleague.
>
> Have any Vorts ever heard of these "fuelless" engines?
> I had a bit of a look at the web site but I dont know enough about
> this technology to judge if they are trying to pull the wool over our
> eyes.
>
> Can anyone give me some feedback on this please?
>
> Regards,
>

> John Rudiger
> Perth   WA

Ah, I see the photo link shows the "device" sitting next to a pyramid.
Pyramids always add an air of respectability to whatever is being sold.

Sprinkle in a few intriguing comments to add an air of suspense, like:

"We are selling information that has been suppressed for many years and
is still being suppressed to this day! There are many people who do not
want free energy devices to be manufactured or sold on the open market."

...and you have a product guaranteed to draw interest among the crowds
desperately looking for a way out of our current energy crisis.

IMHO, if you have $40 - $70 that you're willing to fritter away this
might be an interesting project worth undertaking - and I mean that most
seriously.

One caveat, since they only selling plans (and a video) it does seem to
me that it would be easy for them to claim that you simply did not
follow the instructions properly and that they can't be held responsible
for the incompetence of others when you later demand your money back.

I do see an alternative rationale for spending 70 bucks on the product
plans. Document as carefully as possible the construction and testing of
the device so that when it doesn't perform as advertised you can
advertise this fact on-line widely as possible to the public.

But hey! If on the remote chance that it DOES work, it's a win-win
situation for you! Spending $70 on a real educational experience is a
damn cheap investment.

Well, that's my personal take.

Don't hesitate to ask for the opinions of others as well.

Regards,
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com