The reason I suggested crypto, likely much as the guy in the video did is
because of the ability to do this without the government being onboard.

Of course I suppose it would still be possible to do this with a cash
currency, but that would be ignoring the obvious advantages that exist with
modern technology.

I pretty much outlined a way it could possibly be done today by a group of
inspired people.

John