  From: Jones Beene
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, December 27, 2014 8:35 AM
  Subject: RE: [Vo]:Russian scientist reports replicating hot-cat excess heat

  From: Peter Gluck

  Jones, it is radiation data it cleally says no more than background

  From: Jed Rothwell

  " . . . On the same diagram shows the count rate Geiger counter SI-8B. this
counter responsive to alpha, beta, gamma and X-rays. It is seen that all during
heating, the radiation situation is not very different from the background.

  Thanks - lack of radiation is expected given the record of gain in NiH – but
it is most interesting in leaving the door wide open for many new explanations
and investigations.

  The main missing detail is a control run with no “fuel”; and then isotopic
mass analysis of the ash.

  There is still a decent chance that thermal gain will be seen with no “fuel”
which means that we are playing a brand new game, in terms of prior
expectations.