Serious, explosive document?  Too who? Too the few souls in the world who
follow this?

Replications will need to come from multiple sources before they are
considered significant in any overall evaluation, but any positive
replication is in essence positive.

Further, so far I haven't seen any failed replication. In 1989 those added
to the negative publicity and consensus attitude.

So if you are just commenting about your silly % evaluation, it is
nonsense to begin with, so your evaluation of this fellow is also
meaningless, if you are suggesting that a positive replication, regardless
of the source is not a positive development, than what would a failed
replication be?  As to the significance of the replication, it really
depends on how well the test was performed, not the credentials of the
tester.  I suggest that be your method of evaluating the quality of the
results.

Frankly, your comment smacks of the pseudo skeptic curmudgeons who post on
E-Cat News.

Ransom