I didn't say it was a negative development.   You are clearly purposely
misunderstanding my statements because you take an attack on this as an
attack on you.   You're just like a pseudo skeptic, only on the flip side.
You're being a crank.

My % evaluation is only silly because I'm the only one doing it.  If we had
a group of credible people (more credible than I with real track records of
estimating this sort of thing) doing it, than the numbers would amount to
something interesting.

I refuse to let the fact that I'm the first stop me from continuing to
estimate.   I'd think LENR scientists would appreciate that.