From: Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wed, Dec 31, 2014 3:45 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:The MFMP replication effort live on youtube.

David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com> wrote:

Jed, The setup used by MFMP uses the surrounding room temperature as the sink
for heat generated within their device.

Room temperature air. Water transfers heat a lot better. I'll bet there is a
larger temperature difference between the inside and the outside of the
cylinder with water. Maybe this play some sort of role in the reaction? I have
heard of a temperature difference playing a role. That is speculation on my
part, as I said.

 That should appear cooler to the actual heat generating device than a water
cooled metal container which is at approximately 100 C.

Cooler but less effective in removing heat. Like an air cooled internal
combustion engine.