From: pjvannoor...@caiway.nl

I couldnt agree more with what you say. It is really strange that almost nobody

is looking into the theory of R.Mills.

That is not correct. Several commenters here give Mills some credit - at least
partial credit. But maybe we are “nobodies” so OK, no problem.

Mills theory looks like a partial fit, but could be incomplete or partly
inaccurate. For the record, I have been promoting the idea on this forum from
day-one that both the Parkhomov and Rossi reactors are powered by hydrogen
going into the DDL – or Deep Dirac Level. This is the Dark Matter state which
has an emission line at 3.56 keV.

There is no evidence of a nuclear reaction in Parkhomov.

The DDL methodology is indeed similar to Mills,’ as it is a deep stable state -
but it is based on Dirac. Muhlenberg and others have been promoters of parts of
this mechanism, which is inspired by Mills but not Millsean.

The version, or “refinement”, which I’m favoring - if it proves correct -
depends on SPP formation to take the hydrogen all the way to the lowest ground
state - by spin/spin interaction.

Jones