Nice work Jeff,

You have made Mills more accessible, but I’m not sure he would agree with
everything that you have done here, due to the implications. This is also very
similar to what Michaud is showing – with the huge emphasis on 511 keV value,
which permeates the entire field of LENR… kinda’ like the smile of the Cheshire
cat… and it is all tied into Hotson/Dirac and the epo field.

And although you state: the “Transition State Orbitsphere” (TSO) is created at
orbit state n= alpha = 1/137.036 (i.e. FSC or fine structure constant … where
matter and energy are indistinguishable by any physical property” according to
[Mills] … yet, for some strange reason you stop there, instead of actually
identifying and analyzing that precise mass-energy state as being relevant in
itself – such as the end product of “shrinkage”.

To cut to the chase, when you multiply this fundamental value of electron or
positron mass (511 keV) by alpha (along with a relativistic correction) the
result is essentially the same as the mass-energy signature of the DDL – which
is equivalent to dark matter (and is unlike Mills’ actual prediction). The
actual value as it is showing  in dozens of cosmological papers, appears to be
3.56 keV as opposed to 3.73 keV, which difference is the relativistic
correction. Are you unaware of the cosmology papers behind this? They can only
serve to boost your case.

If this 3.56 keV value is indeed the end of the road for ground state hydrogen
redundancy, then it should be the most important value in all of physics, since
it would explain dark matter as an isomer of hydrogen – which is most of the
mass of the visible Universe, so why not most of the mass of the invisible? …
yet everyone in LENR appears to be avoiding cosmology like the plague. I hope
that is not because it goes back to Dirac and not to Mills, but of course – the
similarity could all be a “coincidence”.

Yet, since this particular value is the hottest topic in cosmology these days,
it is a mystery why observers here on vortex avoid connecting real observation
in another field with theory - to explain LENR as the energetic creation of
dark matter, and not a nuclear reaction. In the eyes of the mainstream, if the
3.56 keV x-ray is verified in experiment, the field could change almost
overnight from “pathological” to “cutting edge”…

From: Jeff Driscoll

take a look at Appendix 2 starting on page 62 of this, it is very similar to
what you did:

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20150105175045/blacklightpower/images/3/33/BLP-e-long-1-5-2015.pdf

this comes from the "summary" of pair production on this page
http://blacklightpower.wikia.com/wiki/Pair_Production

the website is a wikia for Blacklight Power's theory,