  From: Eric Walker
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2015 4:37 PM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:This is where it all began?

  About the big bang theory -- my understanding is that it requires faster than
light expansion in the earliest period.  A theory that says the rules change at
some point in time seems a bit ad hoc to me.

  About the huge black hole -- what are the chances that it looks like a black
hole from our perspective, but from another angle looks like something quite
different?

  Eric