Agreed!

From: Jones Beene [mailto:jone...@pacbell.net]
Sent: Sunday, March 1, 2015 8:04 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [Vo]:This is where it all began?

Isn’t it bizarre how most physicists will embrace that load of cosmic crap
(FTL expansion) without the least bit of real evidence for it (other than a
brain-dead theory) … yet … in the next breath they reject out-of-hand the
dozens of successful LENR experiments, simply because those experiments are
not successful 100% of the time?

From: Bob Cook

Eric brings up a good point…

From: Eric Walker <mailto:eric.wal...@gmail.com>
About the big bang theory -- my understanding is that it requires faster
than light expansion in the earliest period.  A theory that says the rules
change at some point in time seems a bit ad  hoc to me.

---
is active.