The energy content of the BEC cames from two places: the input heat and EMF
and the nuclear energy produced by the magnetic fields produced by the
dipoles. The magnetic field produced by the dipoles(SPP solitons) are
amplified as if all the dipoles were a single huge soliton. That is how the
magnetic field becomes so large. Super radiance...