To me, Hotson’s view is also correct, and another way of saying the same thing…
possibly more intuitive, since it recognizes that epo field can “materialize”
when excited, but is always a background condition.

From: Bob Higgins

According to Hotson, pair production is not matter creation, it is only
"ionizing" an epo (electron - positron pair in a DDL-like orbit).  To me, this
is far more plausible than matter creation.

Jones Beene wrote:
Steven,
It’s called “pair production” and is well-known but requires high energy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pair_production
…photons converted to matter and vice-versa.
…kinda like, you know … dilithium crystals… :-)
From: Orionworks - Steven Vincent Johnson
Does there exist any kind of natural phenomenon we currently know of that might
be capable of (under specific conditions) transforming from matter into energy
and then back into matter in a cyclically controlled fashion - presumably with
the aid of an advanced form of 21st Century technology? Please, no 23rd century
Star Trek transporter speculation need apply here... too many extrapolations.
For example, I give the following crude scenario: Convert a magnetically
contained plasma toroid of spinning sub-atomic particles protons (fermions)
into photons (bosons) – and then convert the photons back into protons. Do this
cyclically and very quickly with the aid of some kind of super-duper 21 century
technology.
I can’t immediately think of such a methodology using 21st century technology.
But then... there might be few on this list who'd care to shine some "light" on
the "matter"... no pun intended.

Comments?

Regards,
Steven Vincent Johnson