Jed I like your reaction
The conclusion to me is that government is not good at entrepreneurship,
innovation or other things not fully understood as the result is part of
the task to be delegated.
Government by definition cannot delegate. I think Steven's example proves
it.
That is why risk taking has been part of the capitalistic ideology.
Now we try to take that out and then we end up with an empty ideology. I
think the say is that "nature hates vacuum" - that goes for ideology also
so now the bureaucrats are filling the void.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
202 Granite Park Court, Lincoln CA 95648

“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” PJM