From: Lennart Thornros [mailto:lenn...@thornros.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2015 8:21 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:OT: Interesting interactive graphics depicting who is buying
the 2016 presidential race

Hello Mark,

First I am glad you have been able to find some funding. Since we talked I
learnt a bit more about diabetes.

Would be interesting to hear more about what is going on.

 Back to politics. Just to declare it seems like you and I can agree about what
makes sense in the programs presented by the parties. I am a little cynical in
the regard that I believe that it is all lip-service. I do not think the
political machinery has an agenda - just polemic which they will sell to the
next lobbyist they meet for a free lunch.

When I said that I assume that you too have reservations to the party line I
was just being polite not stating that I was sure that was your opinion. I read
(between the lines) that you had such reservations but did not want to come
across as some kind of judge. Then we have the darn spellcheck it accepts 'to'
when I mean 'too':) I need a better spell check") I need one, which will say
'this makes no sense':)

Then about the identification matter. I try to say that the parties has a
program assembled from polls and strategists thinking out a way to attract
votes without making too much of a commitment. I do not think that one single
person has believes that are totally congruent with the party position. The
consequence of that is that we have some kind of average thoughts named D and
another set named R. Of course they are basically the same. They have the same
goals. BTW that is not the goals of us the voters.

I hope I explained myself - otherwise I am happy to add on.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com

lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899

202 Granite Park Court, Lincoln CA 95648

“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment to
excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” PJM