Steven,
No, I was not the middle sibling - the oldest of two.
This is the first time in my life I have been called a peace maker.
I think that is not all accurate. However, I believe that finding logical,
sensitive and productive solutions is important.
I am fine being controversial but it is not an objective per se.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
202 Granite Park Court, Lincoln CA 95648

“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” PJM