Good point. That's very true too. Those people at the frontier of
experimentation like Holmlid and putting together new knowledge in new and
novel ways like yourself Axil are rare individual and way ahead of most of us.
I agree we should not hold them back with the burden of external verification
and should trust to some extent their expertise. Its up to others in time to
learn test and validate and that additional external verification will come.
Positive or negative when it comes we will always learn and gain something in
the process.

I like the image of experts being generated out of a vacuum 😀.  Perhaps this is
indeed the secret source of LERN get positive and negative experts generated in
equal proportion and allow them  annihilate to in a big ball of energy? I can
only imagine what quantities of experts are eventually produced by tachyons but
if the positive ones are ejected into the world and the negative ones are
trapped in a black hole and sent back in time so much the better 😉