Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> As there was no apparent way for science to explain the tiny amount of
> anomalous
> energy from the pump . . .

It was not tiny. Normally, the system transfers ~80% of input power into
the water that circulates through it. (That is, the COP is 80% -- and for
once this is the correct term.)  The rest comes out of the electric motor
and the "pump" itself. Both machines are far too hot to touch. You would be
severely burned by them.

In the tests described in this report, the first test produced a COP of
75%, which is exactly what you expect from a system producing no anomalous
heat. The second test produced 100%. Since the electric motor and the pump
were too hot to touch, and radiating kilowatts of heat into the room, that
was roughly 30% excess heat. They would have to be stone cold to transfer
100% to the water, which is absurd and obviously impossible.

Later tests with improved calorimetry that I observed produced COPs ranging
from 80% (no heat) up to 115 to 120%. The latter is 40% excess heat, which
is not tiny at all.

Customer site tests also yielded similar results. An error seems unlikely
to me.

It is an interesting video, and I think the company is still in business.

Yes, but they never talk about the excess heat.

http://hydrodynamics.com/