LeClair has identified a microparticle of water with a structure  much like
rydberg matter that forms during cavitation bubble collapse. It is this
microparticle which forms SPPs on its surface that results in the LRNR
reaction.

LeClair has micrographed this particle. In fact, this water particle is
well know to science and there are references regarding its production in
electric arc discharge in water  as well as in cavitation.