Bill, is that based on what you read on the transcripts? They do state that it
seems like a galvanic cell but doesn't work like it.
Also, other claims seem to be:
1- the materials are piezoelectric / receptive to ambient energy
2- not RF / energy harvesting, their layered metal thingies work inside a
faraday cage.

---
| http://lackluster.bandcamp.com <http://lackluster.bandcamp.com/> |
http://lackluster.org <http://lackluster.org/> | http://esaruoho.tumblr.com