Note - that despite the crap-load of magnificent claims Mills has been making
for months on the massive COP, he says in the vid that he has no data on the
photovoltaic conversion end of it. What !?!

Yet he wants to move it to market real quick. UNBELIEVABLE.

He needs at least a year of performance data before moving to market, but he
says there is presently none. This is most reminiscent of all those New Mexico
licensees for the previous bogus invention (of a long line of bogus inventions)
- that were supposed to be in production back in… when? Uh, like 8 years ago.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/12/11/blacklight-power-energy-f_n_150270.html

Where does BLP find investors this gullible and patient? At least Rossi claims
to have a year of performance data under his belt. If he does, he will have no
competition from “the brilliant one.”

From: Eric Walker

Here is where a demo of the open device starts:

https://youtu.be/R0PYe-4090g?t=53m13s

Just prior to that, Mills says: "Now there's no microwave here. There's no high
voltage. This is plasma being created in atmospheric pressures, that's filling
that entire chamber. That is an enormous amount of power -- there's no energy
source that can be responsible for that."

No doubt we're to conclude that we're seeing the side-effects of Hydrinos.  The
video itself reminds me a little of ball lightning:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ball_lightning#/media/File:Great_Balls_of_Lightning.jpg

One proposed explanation for ball lightning is that soil is vaporized by an arc
discharge, in which case you'd have a dusty plasma. My suspicion is that that
somehow induces beta decay in the dusty plasma, creating a self-sustaining ball
of hot electrons and Cherenkov radiation.  BrLP may have found a way to harness
that kind of process, using a precursor such as potassium or silicon.

In ball lightning, there's often reports of a sulfur smell.  A source of the
sulfur could be the following decays, starting with silicon:

*
*       32Si => 32P + e- + neutrino + 13 MeV
*       32P => 32S + e- + neutrino + 1.7 MeV

Eric