BTW, last December Rossi said on his blog that he was selling heat to the
customer. For some reason this statement didn't seem to raise any eyebrows.
It must mean the customer was not spending any money on energy to run the
reactor and that Rossi could potentially sell the heat at a loss to keep
the customer satisfied.

Harry