Jed,
I would expect the 350-day term to be a condition in some kind of agreement,
e.g. something between IH and Rossi.
To me it looks like a condition set up by managers, not engineers, who want to
find a water proof condition for making sure the technology is valid, not only
for themselves but also for convincing customers and the public. Thus not for
convincing engineers only.
In this sense, from an engineering perspective, you could say the story is
incomplete.

I also think you should make a distinction between the Lugano report and this
one.
The Lugano report were produced by academics, whereas I expect this one to be
produced by experienced industrial experts/engineers.
A part from taking some time to analyse all data and produce a report according
to internal standards for the certifying institute, whichever it is, I guess
there’s also the issue that IH, Rossi and the client have to agree on what to
report to the public, and when.

So even though I have reported that sources say the result was successful, I
know nothing of the evaluation the third party is doing, and it could of course
be different.

Mats
www.animpossibleinvention.com <http://www.animpossibleinvention.com/>