Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

I have serious doubts about any Celani reaction working at all. There have
> been too many high quality builds which have failed.

I have doubts as well. I agree that there have been many high quality
builds. What's more, in many cases they have received wires directly from
Celani as well as technical support from him. I do not know of any
successful replications.

There was some indication of excess heat from the MFMP described here
starting on Feb. 24. First they thought it was 1.20 times input. Then they
kind of retracted and said it was more like 1.06 times input which would be
within the noise. I lost track of the discussion but I recall there was
still one graph that looked promising, with a conservative claim of
anomalous heat. Perhaps it is still unresolved?